Please call 573-818-7010, or send us a message using the forms at the bottom of this page, to set up a time to talk with Chaplain Laird.
What is a Chaplain?
- Theologically & Professionally Trained
- Denominationally Endorsed & Ordained
- Pastoral, Spiritual & Emotional Care Provider
- Educated with 72-90 hr. Masters of Divinity Degree
- Clinically Board Certified with 4 Units/1 year Post Graduate CPE
- Highly Skilled & Broadly Trained for Specific Settings-
Military, Hospitals, Hospice & Caregiving Facilities
Large Companies, Organizations, Civil Service Fire and Police
Departments with employees/clients of diverse spiritual beliefs
What do Chaplains Do?
- Help people of All Faiths, Beliefs, & Philosophies in times of Distress.
- Minister Ecumenically from Faith Tradition OR Provide Supportive Spiritual Care by connecting clients to their Faith Community, Religious Practices and Leaders.
- Provide Pastoral Care & Emotional Support for Grief, Injury or Distress to the Soul.
- Provide Counseling with a Biblical, Ethical & Moral World View OR Secular Care.
- Provide Client Centered Care Respecting & Honoring Client’s Faith and Beliefs.
- Educate, Encourage & Life Coach in Multi-Discipline Areas ie. Addiction Recovery.
- Do NOT Proselytize, Cause Harm, or Disrespect Beliefs, Faith or Practices of others.
- Promote Spiritual Fitness, Wellbeing, Resiliency, and Self-care.
What ages do you work with?
Chaplain Laird offers life coaching services for 6th graders and older (individuals age 12 and older).
What are your payment policies and fees?
Chaplain (MAJOR) “CHAP” Laird Thompson, U.S. Army Retired 1991-2017 is an Ordained & Endorsed Full Gospel Army and Health Care Chaplain with Chaplaincy Full Gospel Churches and has 28 years of ministry and leadership experience in the U.S. Army and Civilian Ministries. He has his Masters of Divinity, and he offers individual life coaching sessions for $70/hour. Discounted rates are available for veterans and students.
Columbia Psychology Healing Center LLC is dedicated to healing the mind, soul, and spirit of those in Columbia, Missouri and region. In addition, we are dedicated to bringing clean water to those in need throughout the world.
COLUMBIA PSYCHOLOGY HEALING CENTER LLC
1900 N. Providence Rd. #327
Columbia, MO 65202
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.